There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn about a lot of Margarets' projects now and over the years.
This is a side hustle and always will be. The site was created with a friend, Cyndy Hoenig, who is a PR guru. She and I have written DIY PR guides over the years, many being updated constantly because of the changing media scene. We also allow a communication strategy template to be downloaded that I have used for years with clients. Most of the blogs on this page were written by me. If you are interested in copywriting, check out this blog: https://www.themediainsider.co/diy-pr-tips-and-hacks/.
- From 2016-2018, I created all the subjects for the blog and assigned staff to research and write weekly blogs. All content had to be approved by me. https://www.ewomennetwork.com/blog/ewomennetwork-1/page/28.
- The home page of https://www.ewomennetwork.com/ has changed over the years, but all the pages for this extensive site/portal were written by me. Pictures have been updated over the years and colors, but the actual content and layout of the site was from yours truly.
- CEO Sandra Yancey sells courses periodically for members to purchase. I wrote and illustrated the courses based on her monumental amount of content over the years. I also set up the sales channel. The courses are proprietary and only are sold for specific time periods. A few of the courses were Sales Mastery, How To Create a Course, RISE Tool, and How To Create and Monetize A Podcast.
-EWNPodcastNetwork. The website and program was created, promoted and managed by me. Sandra Yancey was the salesperson extraordinaire behind it. Once a year, she taught a course for members and from that, new podcasters were created and paid to work with eWomenNetwork to promote and help them manage the business side of it.
Dr. Joan Rosenberg is an expert psychologist, master clinician, trainer and consultant, as well as a professor at Pepperdine within the Psychology PhD program. She wrote a book in 2019 that I helped her launch. Her blog primarily focuses on her book. I created and maintained her email marketing, as well as wrote her email newsletter. The blog is the content of the email. I grew her email database from 4,500 to over 26k from 2018 to 2/2020. She also absorbs subscribers from the many podcasts she is invited to participate in.
I do not currently maintain Dr. Rosenberg's website and it seems to be in need of housekeeping.. However, for copywriting viewing, you can read one of the many blogs I wrote - https://drjoanrosenberg.com/book-series-13-how-is-vulnerability-your-greatest-emotional-strength/
Nosey Parker was a character I created for a specific audience of female shoppers. 70% of women shop for convenience and price. Nosey Parker's audience shopped for quality and brand name. I worked with 225+ retail stores and services to create a niche tool in the Spokane, WA and Oklahoma City, OK metros, before all of them jumped on social media. Both markets had yearly guidebooks that were given to shoppers with purchase from the retail establishments. The Visitors Bureau of Oklahoma used the guidebooks as well as invited me to accompany them to SXSW in 2012. Nosey Parker was created in 2008 and I moved on to other things in 2016. As Director of Digital Marketing, eWomenNetwork ask me not to do both. Nosey Parker was an original influencer.
ACCOLADES AND LEADERSHIP
• Selected by salesforce.com as a small business analyst for Dreamforce 2014
• Mentored at 3 Startup Spokane Weekends and brought Ignite to Spokane.
• Coordinated fundraising efforts of small boutique businesses for nonprofit entities in Spokane with my Nosey Parker Guidebook.
• Spokane, WA Top Blogger 3x’s
• NYU WE2 2012 Top 250 Women Entrepreneur Program
At the present time, all the illustrations created over 8 years are being transformed into NFT's and will be incorporated in a lifestyle brand called TheShoppingAddict.com, where women will be able to shop based on their personality (astrology-based). This is a work in progress and should be finished in 2024.
Net Direct Auto Sales is an independently owned and operated pre-owned dealership specializing in Lifted Trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs. They brought me in to retrain their 'used car salesmen' into 'inventory specialists'. Their primary customer comes from searches online and the storied 'used car salesman' disposition wasn't going to work with the search savvy public. I also wrote their training playbook. It is proprietary, so I'm allowed to post it.
The Washington Government Entity Pool wanted to rebrand to a one word name to compete with other insurance entities that used one word names. They chose my 'creation' after weeks of research and interviewing their clients. They are now ENDURIS.
Copyright © 2023-2024 Media Mogul Partners - All Rights Reserved.